The auto body prepper is responsible for providing correct technical preparation like inspecting, prepping and polishing of vehicles in order to get them ready to be painted.
- Prepping, flatting and polishing cars or car parts in order to get them ready for painting.
- Polish cars and car parts to clients quality standards and daily volume standards.
- Independent check of quality of his own work
- Keep up to date with new developments in auto body repair industry
- Smart repair of minor paint defects found on vehicles – dirt in paint, scratches, chips, damage, excess sealer, etc
- All work is done in accordance with established standards
- The work was carried out within the applicable standard times
- Careful use and management of the tools made available
- Correct compliance with the Quality issued by the company, Health & Safety and Environmental Regulations
- Responsible for own work place
- At least 5 years experience in this position (dealer companies)
- Training prepper certificate
- Knowledge of modern repair techniques
- Speaking the English language at A2 level or more
- Able to work independently and in a team
What we offer:
A job as a auto body prepper at a professional body shop in the Netherlands. Accommodation (private room!) in one of our spacious houses together with other automotive professionals. A good salary according to Dutch standards, weekly pay. Use of a company car for travel from accommodation to the work location. Training and team building activities. To be part of a motivated and skilled team of auto repair workers.