We are looking for motivated and dedicated professionals with experience in auto detailing. Do you know how to use cleaning liquids and waxes properly in order to make the car look better than new? How to make the surface from the car smooth and shiny, with a strong reflective effect? Are you an expert in polishing cars and enjoy cleaning them inside and out? And would you like to be part of a team of international automotive professionals in the Netherlands? Contact us now!
- Washing, drying, and detailing vehicles
- The detailing process begin with rough sanding, after that you do it more times with every time finer abrasive material what will make the surface every time smoother. The visual properties of objects can trough polishing be improved.
- The cars that are ready or are completely sprayed again needs to be polished, this needs to be done to check if everything correctly reflects and everything is done good.
- Vacuuming interior and detailing interior
- Strong attention to detail
- Be able to follow manufacturer recommended procedures
- Be able to keep up with a fast paced environment
- A valid driver’s license
- Be able to drive a manual transmission vehicle
- Experience with car detailing.
- Speak good English.
- Experience with commercial vehicle assembling is a plus
What we offer:
A fulltime job at a professional body shop in the Netherlands. Accommodation (private room) together with other automotive professionals in one of our spacious houses. A good salary according to Dutch standards, weekly pay. Use of a company car for transport to work. Team building activities. To be part of a motivated and skilled team of international auto repair workers.