Car mechanic / Rectification technician
We are looking for experienced vehicle mechanics for the positions of Rectification Technician at on one of the most progressive vehicle brands in the world. Work locaton in the Netherlands. This position requires a strong focus on safety and quality. Rectification Technicians are responsible for making repairs on new vehicles that are either going through or coming off of the General Assembly production line. The ideal candidate will possess technical expertise and the ability to provide a high level of customer satisfaction. This position is located at our factory, however the role may require travel as needed and directed by management.
- Performs entry-level work that includes the inspection, diagnostics, and repair of electric vehicles in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Operate and manage a variety of hand, power, and shop tools.
- Perform repairs that meet strict quality standards.
- Maintain accurate record keeping.
- Order shop supplies and parts.
- Help maintain cleanliness of vehicles.
- Effectively handle multiple priorities and organize workload in order to meet deadlines.
- Support fellow technicians, quality inspectors, and others as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Associate Degree or Certificate in Automotive Technology or the equivalent in experience with evidence of exceptional ability
- Driver’s license.
- Work in a team-based environment to achieve common goals.
- Able to adapt and perform in a fast-paced, dynamic and decentralized decision-making environment.
- Good knowledge (written and verbal) of the English language.
- Desire to learn new and innovative automotive technologies and firmware integration systems.
- Willingness to learn and practice lean manufacturing principles.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Working in a 2-shift operation is not a problem
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as the ability to follow instructions.
- Understanding of lean manufacturing initiatives (process flow, 5S, Six Sigma, Kaizen).
What we offer:
- Good salary
- Use of company car for transport to work
- Private room in a spacious house together with other international Automotive Professionals.
Send your CV to email@example.com and we will provide you with more information about the conditions, salary and selection process.