The panel beater / bodyworker is responsible for providing correct technical repair of body and chassis parts and advising colleagues. Disassembly, ordering parts that are needed and put the carrosserie lines back in original shape. It has to be that straight that his colleagues at the paintery only has to fill it up max 2 times. The panel beater has to replace vehicle windows, replace new parts, put back the original lines on the damaged vehicle. Another important thing is keeping your own workplace clean and tidy.
- Repair and renewal of body and chassis parts according to their own understanding and experience using all common repair jobs, so that the vehicle is as well optically as technically in good condition.
- Implement dismantling and assembly work, including electronics and hydraulics so that this is done in accordance with established procedures and times
- Pointing chassis include using measuring and targeting systems such that the vehicle safely on the road condition
- Window replacement
- Identify parts to be replaced after dismantling and communicate this to front office.
- After the job is structured, deliver the vehicle trouble-free for final inspection
- Advise and assist less experienced colleagues
- Tracking developments, techniques and methods in the car repair market.
- Knowledge of current repair techniques (paintless dent repair, using spotter to get out the dents) and the miracle system would be great!
- Updated with latest technology to put out airbag lights with a computer (snap-on)
- Car damage technici can start immediately at the dutch market (with certificate )
- All work is done in accordance with established standards
- The work was carried out within the applicable standard times
- After repair / align the vehicle goes the road safely
- Careful use and management of the tools made available
- Correct compliance with the Quality issued by the company, Health & Safety and Environmental Regulations
- Responsible for own work place
- Training 1st car repair certificate
- Basic automotive technician training
- Good practical knowledge of the collision repair process
- Can do the metal work, and de- and assembly
- At least 5 years experience in this position (dealer companies)
- Knowledge of modern repair techniques (use spotter machine, paintless dent repair)
- Minimal can dent removal with a spotter and miracle system (professional technical)
- Can welding cu2-welding device (copper-Silica) and CO2 (MIG / MAG)
- EU citizen or permit to work in the EU
- English language at least A2 level
- Understanding the damage (which must be removed there for a good, fast repair)
- Able to work independently and in a team
What we offer:
A job as a panel beater at a professional body shop in the Netherlands. Accommodation (private room!) in one of our spacious houses together with other automotive professionals. A good salary according to Dutch standards, weekly pay. Use of a company car for transport to work. Training and team building activities. To be part of a motivated and skilled team of auto repair workers.