For a client in the area of Tilburg, we are looking for experienced commercial vehicle assemblers / installers with technical knowledge, skills and abilities such as installation of components and accessories, assembly of components such as walls and shelving and various vehicle parts like flooring, alarm systems and lighting.
- Assemble and/or install various components in commercial vehicles, box trucks and/or vans such as: shelving, bumpers, flooring, doors, partitions, sub-frames and specialty equipment using a variety of hand and power tools.
- Install electrical components suchs as lighting and alarm systems.
- Perform quality control tasks in preparing the vehicles for departure like washing the vehicle, cleaning all interior surfaces and inspecting installed components to support quality.
- Cleans and organizes the shop or facility area.
- Perform quality control to ensure all parts are fitted and screwed in properly.
- Two or more years of experience as an assembler which includes assembly multiple components (pieces) and putting them together to be installed into Commercial vehicles.
- Ability to assemble and install various shelving and vehicle components. This includes the ability to determine how parts should go together and using hand and/or power tools to make adjustments and/or assemble them together.
- Knowledge and ability to use hand or power tools to assemble parts and various components
- Able to speak English on a decent level
- Drivers license
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
What we offer:
A fulltime job at a professional body shop in the Netherlands. Accommodation together with other automotive professionals in one of our houses. A good salary according to Dutch standards, weekly pay. Use of a company car for transport to work (no private travell). Paid vacation days. Training and team building activities. To be part of a motivated and skilled team of auto repair workers.